View Single Post
Old 19th June 2008, 23:09   #14  |  Link
ikonfokkah

So I followed searched around on the forum trying to find out some more about the problems with Automkv. Well, I got it to work. I still get the error message, but I do get sound afterwards. problem is: Its in stereo! Even when I ask it to be original. I have checked for anamorphic and yet it is 16:9. The sound is completely out of sync and the file is 4x bigger in size than what the original mkv file was :S

Here is what seems to happen:

I get a error from Windows Script Host saying that line2 char1 in the file mkvmaudio_pip.vbs (temp folder) gets error: 0x800700C1 Code: 800700C1 Source: (null)

So, I open that file and find that it says:

set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.Run """C:\Documents and Settings\<xx>\Desktop\automkv\sample\temp\mkvmaudio_pip.bat""",7,True

moving further I go and edit the file mkvmaudio_pip.bat in the same folder(temp) and find that the whole .bat file is empty.

Thinking back to the error message it says that the Source is (null) which means there is no Source. So I would assume that the problem would be that the .bat file is empty? Does this mean that there is a bug in automkv? A real shame if u ask me, cause I really like the program

Last edited by ikonfokkah; 19th June 2008 at 23:22.
ikonfokkah is offline   Reply With Quote