View Single Post
Old 24th September 2009, 10:46   #129  |  Link
Schruppinator

Hello again.

Thanks for the fast answer.

I forgot in my first post: I have a OpenSuse system, x86.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzqw View Post
try updating your mplayer build
At the moment I have installed the mplayer from the Packman Rep. in the version: "1.0rc2_r29116-2.pm.28.2-x86_64"

I downloaded the source directly from the mplayer page (Source1 and Source2) and try to configure it and I get the following output:
Quote:
Enabled optional drivers:
Input: dvdnav(internal) ftp pvr tv-teletext tv-v4l2 tv-v4l tv cddb cdda libdvdcss(internal) dvdread(internal) vcd dvb network
Codecs: xvid libavcodec(internal) real xanim faad2(internal) faac libdca libmpeg2(internal) liba52(internal) mp3lib(internal) tremor(internal) libmad gif
Audio output: alsa jack esd arts oss v4l2 sdl mpegpes(dvb)
Video output: v4l2 sdl gif89a pnm jpeg png opengl mpegpes(dvb) fbdev xvidix cvidix dga vdpau xv x11 xover yuv4mpeg md5sum tga

Disabled optional drivers:
Input: vstream radio tv-dshow live555 nemesi smb
Codecs: libschroedinger libdirac x264 libdv libopencore_amrwb libopencore_amrnb qtx win32 musepack libtheora speex toolame twolame liblzo
Audio output: sun openal pulse nas ivtv dxr2
Video output: zr zr2 ivtv dxr3 dxr2 vesa svga caca aa ggi xmga mga winvidix 3dfx xvmc dfbmga directfb bl xvr100 tdfx_vid wii s3fb tdfxfb
and a few lines later:
Quote:
NOTE: Win32 codec DLLs are not supported on your CPU (x86_64) or your
operating system (Linux). You may encounter a few files that cannot
be played due to missing open source video/audio codec support.
I think this is the problem, the codecs are not running at a x86 system!?
The problem is, when I want to install the i586 version, I have to update to many other software, which depends on the mplayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzqw View Post
you can also install on linux the w32codec package..
I have installed this package "w32codec-all" from the Packman Rep. The codecs are installed in "usr/lib/win32". The "wvc1dmod.dll" is also there.

Do you have any ideas, how I can handle that?
Schruppinator is offline   Reply With Quote