View Single Post
Old 15th December 2003, 16:54   #8  |  Link
DVD

Ok, I'm a bit on late with my answers, but here they are:

@ cjaar:

Framerate: Oh, seems that I have to get a NTSC DVD and check this... thank you for mentioning... My DVDs are PAL...

Well, I found out, that it only seems to work with zoomplayer and WMP (This two i tested). I'll think about how I can get rid of this...

AutoCrop works fine on my pc... you used "crop the picture"? Check the Crop-steps, maybe they effect this... It would be nice to know how much is to much

The MKV Button ist only for the overhead. You can assign a MKV, but the calculation is only for ogm... but I will fix that some time.

What is "tweak(colour option)"? Is this a AVISynth Filter or Command? If yes, than add it youself. Otherwise you need to tell me what it is

You can open a AVS in the Bitrate Tab with "LOAD" then you can encode it, like a normal AVS script...

@ Josip Tosic:

Well, yes I should not warn for SubRip. Just for BeSweet, VirtualDubMod and DVD2AVI..

This low bitrate causes bad mp3 files. Also I would use Ogg for this... (which still causes bad results on too slow bitrates)

Yes, the checkboxes seems not to be saved. I'll fix that in the next release, because it isn't a too heavy buck...

Actually the Delay shoulb be read from the Filename of you File... Name it "DELAY -xxms" an it should work...

Yes, found out this... Still searching a solution for this. I want the errors to be in english. Did you got any german error with 1.40 beta? Which?

Have you read the Guide in the Guide-tab for you Audio-Problems?

I'll add mpeg-1 to the supported fils...

"Telecide().Decimate(5)" is working with the DLL included in the Installer. If you want to update the DLL you need to set a "Custom-AviSynth-Filter in DVDtoOgm and change the function... See the Guide for more information about custom-filters...

For AVI use GordianKnot. AVI is old and it supports to less features... The name of my tool is DVDtoOgm so its mainly supporting Ogm...

I thought about muxing the audio in the last encoding pass. Wait for this until the next release...

"Preview.avs" isn't deleted. Right! But is this a problem???

Thank you for you interest...

King regards! DVD

CU DVD
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote