View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2009, 00:20   #4738  |  Link
MikeyBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
So grateful that you rated it a "1" for value for the money (I guess free isn't cheap enough) and "1" for functionality on VIDEOHELP.COM? I guess the fact that it is the ONLY program existing that does full backups of BDs to BD-25 today while still in beta doesn't get any points for functionality.

I don't think I'd hold my breath the next time you ask me for support of your "beta testing"...
Don't mind the naysayers JD... you and your great software is most appreciated by the overwhelming majority. I know that I am extremely grateful to you for BD-RB.... and I know that I speak for just about everyone else here...

So much thanks Bro.... and BTW, I've nolt had any bugs to report, thus why I haven't posted too much lately on this thread.... all my back-ups are movie only BD-9s...

And lastly, focuspuller made a gramatical error... he meant to add those two 1's together..... '11' is what he should've rated it since I don't see anyone else stepping up to offer such a great software as you have to all for free, hope he donated atleast 'something' for your efforts...