View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2009, 00:01   #4736  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuspuller View Post
Firstly, as far as the problem I had, I was able to solve it. I simply reinstalled avisynth and everything is working again.

Related to the attempt to copy 12 Monkeys, still no go. And I tried it on a different computer, with Vista. So for the record "it's not windows 7". If I turn it into an ISO it works but there is something about this disc that simply won't work.

Now, I don't know if your post is directed toward me, but as far as your post goes, I can understand where you're coming from. You have stated that you don't support 7, but I wasn't aware of that until now.

And now I'm getting the same error on Vista.

Either way, other then this one disc, I have no problem. I enjoy using this program, and will continue to do so. I'm also very grateful for your hard work and support.
So grateful that you rated it a "1" for value for the money (I guess free isn't cheap enough) and "1" for functionality on VIDEOHELP.COM? I guess the fact that it is the ONLY program existing that does full backups of BDs to BD-25 today while still in beta doesn't get any points for functionality.

I don't think I'd hold my breath the next time you ask me for support of your "beta testing"...

Last edited by jdobbs; 23rd August 2009 at 00:09.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote