View Single Post
Old 4th March 2006, 01:26   #20  |  Link
jinjin_jp

@Fallen. Thanks very much for many update.(Sorry to be late for saying)

Quote:
The problem was in the menutemplates (old) the new reworked templates act roughly as your blue lines (plus I added a few up and down directions.
The button hide algorithm uses the intra button navigation from the templates to resolve directions to Killed buttons.
Undo and readd using the new templates -- then you'll see the difference.
Sorry, I can't find differences. Output of v2.54b works same(my pink line), which is 3 titles(each 2 chapters) by Menu4Episodic(MenuTemplate). Adjacent buttons seems to be same(but I didn't examined all, but 20-30).
And comparing vob of MenuTemplate by stirling(binary editor), I can 3 difference in VTS_01_0.VOB, but can't understand what it cprresponding to. 

Quote:
Hmmm -- Resume button --Unfortunately somewhat expected since I count on the hardware GPRM, SPRM hardware defaults.
I'm sure this will only happen in the gap between player insert and when ttn content actually starts.
Very minor but I'll think about it.
Thanks.

Quote:
I'm not Hiding buttons I'm Killing them. Hiding just minimizes them killing removes everything commands, locations, direction links,mask #'s etc
If "kill" means "delete"(called in PgcEdit,DvdReMakePro) or "remove"(called in MenuEdit), method of other program is to completely delete buttons. "Kill" of TW seems to be difference with "hide"&"delete" of other programs.

Last edited by jinjin_jp; 4th March 2006 at 02:23.
jinjin_jp is offline   Reply With Quote