View Single Post
Old 12th October 2004, 21:00   #236  |  Link
jsoto
Just a Member

Sorry for the delay in answering. I was in a loooooooong weekend, here in Spain, October-12th is holiday.

Well, let's go to the bussines:
@2COOL
Quote:
Is this a beta or final? It's not on your homepages yet.
Yeah, just a quick fix. I'm lazy to zip and upload the sources and also to change the homepages...
Quote:
[Ch 06] [Pg 06] [Cell 06] [V/C Id: 1/ 6] : time: 00:00:00.19 / 30 fps time: 00:00:00.19 / 30 fps [Pos: 00:23:28.25] [Frames: 42265]
This is clearly a bug in replacing cells. I have to confess I usually replace PGCs but not cells, so I didn't see it. I'll look into it.
Quote:
Note: I had to process everything. Blanking VTS_02_1.VOB produces errors
Please clarify this point.
Quote:
BTW, why use Cell # 0?
Internally, all index I manage are from 0 to n-1 (for "n" elements). I forgot to add one to the index in the log.
Sorry, but I'm not going to add a new feature "ADD/DELETE" Cells to a PGC in VobBlanker. Up to now, VobBlanker keeps the PGCs as they are in terms of number of cells, and it is not easy to change this.

@sweetness
Quote:
1. when using ExtractAll to have an option to extract the cells as individual vobs or as one big one.(like vobedit can)
2. add a warning when the extracting over rights other files.(the default folder is the same as the input one and that can be dangerous.)
OK. Both seem easy

@2COOL
Quote:
Whenever I abort, both my ABORT and PROCESS!! buttons are disabled. I have to quit and run VobBlanker again. It's a little nuisance to set my Input and Output folders up again and do the same procedure, especially when testing. Since my new files are sent to a different folder, can you implement an option to delete or write over existing files?
No bug. It is intentional. There are some internal variables modified, and I'm too lazy to reload them... But I can give you a trick:
- Save your project from menu
- Load your project from menu
This procedure will enable again the buttons, all internal variables will be initialized, and you will have (I hope) all your settings back.

Quote:
If my output folder is the same as my input folder, I get an error.
Input error: Reached end of VOB to early
I think you should put a check to see that both folders are not to same to avoid this.
The check is already in the code, but seems it does not work (in previous releases it worked). I'll look into it.

@r0lZ
Ooops! I put the MakeLower sentence because a bug in other tool, but seems I did not test it! I'll fix it inmediatly. Thanks!

jsoto
jsoto is offline   Reply With Quote