View Single Post
Old 1st August 2005, 10:54   #11  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

Quote:
Anyone else having this bug?
I cannot reproduce this either. I know the problem but I fixed that previous to the release. However, seeing that you're using granny fonts (sorry, I make jokes about this even at work, large fonts cause a lot of problems and basically destroy any advantage of a big resolution.. your 1600x1200 turns into crappy 1024x equivalent by using large fonts so you should've never bought a screen that can handle that reslution).. I could imagine that the fonts are the culprit. Can you post screenshots of how the GUI looks?

Quote:
Here's another bug: I load AVS script, select MKV in "File Type", press "..." button to the right of "Video Output", the "Enter name of output" file dialog pops up and... hey, where is MKV in "Save as type" menu at the bottom? There's only MP4 available.
I can confirm that. It's an omission in the conditional code and works as it should in the full MeGUI. I'll fix this in the next release. It's no issue for an intermediate fix release since even though you can only chose mp4 files in the opening dialoge, the extension doesn't matter anyway.. it will automatically be switched to mkv as soon as you press the OK button in the opening dialog. Adn the same problem also comes up when you set the output type to raw.