View Single Post
Old 8th September 2018, 21:47   #8611  |  Link
HOB

DGIndex grayed out in 2875 Update

I just updated to MeGUI 2875 and found that DGIndex, DGIndexIM and DGIndexNV are all grayed out. I tried with both a .vob and a .mkv file and they are grayed out in both formats. I have IM and NV checked in the settings dialogue box and I do have a license for NV but they still show-up gray.

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Edit: addition

I've done a bit more work with .vob files and found that when I drag and drop one onto the main screen I'm no longer provided with an indexer choice, it goes straight into indexing. Then when it finished encoding the last twenty minutes of the movie I was encoding were gone. The time/length of the movie showed correctly but the end of it was not there.

Just tried the backup megui.exe file with the same results...might this be a problem with the also updated avisynth files?

Edit NEW
Tried to update a file at a time from a BU directory and contrary to my above comment about AviSynt those files do not seem to be the problem. BUT...when I update to MeGUI 2875, MeGUI Libraries 2847 and MediaInfo 18.08 the problem re-appears. SO...the problem may be in one of those updated files? At this point I am unable to encode a full movie from .vob files as it only recognize one .vob file at a time and does NOT put them together to create the whole movie. I hope that's clear?

EDIT NEW NEW!

Whoever fixed it (Zathor?) thank you very much, 2872 is working fine!...thanks again.

Last edited by HOB; 9th September 2018 at 04:32.
HOB is offline   Reply With Quote