View Single Post
Old 5th January 2003, 01:33   #5  |  Link
Darksoul71
Can you blush ?

Hi,

@sillKotscha:
Quote:
isn't 'VCF 2 AVS' little bit of a detour?
Well, this "segmented AVI" stuff is easy to do with AVSGen and honestly just to feed segmented AVI for GKnot wasnŽt my main motivation.

Quote:
just wondering, where is the advantage of vcf2avs? I don't want to sound sniffy but...
Well, I think loading up a "cutlist" from a VCF file is the main advantage. How else would you feed multiple AVI files to GKnot ?
IŽm not forcing anyone to use VCF2AVS but if youŽve to get through a lot of analogue captures it makes your live easier.

Try the x-fade "feature" on some TV captures. I think youŽll like it. Of course I didnŽt reinvent the wheel. All this can be done by hand with AVISynth scripts but if you get used to VCF2AVS even 4-5 movies can be edited and set up in a few minutes.

By adding a audio module (IŽve finished it but still have to do some testing) generating multiple, normalized MP3-files from AVI are no problem anymore.

@Zhnujm:
I can add "support" for AVS as input but honestly I donŽt understand the reason for this. IsnŽt the "normal" way AVI->AVS->GKnot->DivX ?
Please give an example..

cu,
D$
Darksoul71 is offline   Reply With Quote