View Single Post
Old 19th November 2004, 01:57   #1  |  Link
Kurtnoise
Swallowed in the Sea

BeLight 0.22 beta 9 is out

Hi guys,

Actually, I'm developping a new Graphical User Interface for BeSweet, one of the best audio tools for transcoding. Why a new one ? Coz the official from DaniDin seems to be out dated now (AAC support by example) and there are some bugs (Dialog Normalisation Reduction...). In addition, some newbies can be troubled by the interface...That's why I created BeLight.

New thread for BeLight can be found here

Features :
- AC3, WAV, OGG, MP2, MP3, AVI, VOB, LST & MUX in input.
- AAC/MP4 (3GP Reference, Faac, Nero Digital and WinAmp encoders), AC3, MP2 (tooLame or MP2Enc), MP3 (Lame), VORBIS, WAV and AIFF in ouput.
- Most of BeSweet functions (Gain, SSRC, Boost, Partial Encoding, Change Frame Rate, Soundtouch...)
- MultiLanguages Support (German, Spanish, French, English, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Serbian, Italian, Japanese, Greek, Nederlands...more are welcome )
- Delay Detection for input files.
- Some AAC/AC3/MP2/MP3/VORBIS/WAV Presets.
- Mux File Wizard (in version 0.22)
- File List Creator (in version 0.22)

Notes :
- For the moment, BeLight 0.22 branches doesn't support AVI, VOB Files as input files. If you want to use these formats, I'd suggest you to try BeLight 0.21 instead.
- For AVI and VOB as input files you need VOBinput.dll.
- Tu use negative q values for Vorbis Transcoding, libvorbis.dll is needed.
- If CoreCodec.org is down, you can grab the last versions here.
- There are 3 packages now at CoreCodec.org (Normal, Lancer and P4). The main difference between these 3 builds comes from libvorbis. The Normal version corresponds to normal libvorbis.dll, Lancer bundle is optimized for speed without loose quality and P4 version refers to libvorbis.dll optimized for Pentium4 core. In addition, all versions use AoTuv enhancements.

How to use it :
First, grab the last BeSweet beta release in DSPGuru web Site.Second, put BeLight in the same folder as BeSweet and load it.
Or you can install directly some BeLight package available in CoreCodec.org.

How to report some bugs:
Try to describe your bugs with some precision. First, post your complete logfile (which is in your input folder). And eventually the BeLight messages errors.

On my To Do List :
- Job List Support.
- BeSplit functions.
- UpMix functions.

Links to access directly in the thread :
  1. BeLight 0.22

2. BeLight 0.21

Feedback and/or suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by Kurtnoise; 4th March 2007 at 15:33.
Kurtnoise is offline   Reply With Quote