View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2016, 22:59   #40663  |  Link
Sp00kyFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryrynz View Post
Without continuing this discussion too much, if you test then specify you've tested and and post a relevant screenshot to what was stated in the post. And just perhaps if told it's a driver problem with your system, you could believe it rather than focusing on how wrong I am.
the screenshot in my initial post was relevant to the problem, that's why I posted it. I even explicitily stated that it is not a performance or heat problem, knowing that this will be the first thought of some people. and it's not a question of believe. I just already considered the idea that it might be a driver problem. maybe it is but then it is not something that is specific to a certain version and thanks to your information we know that this can't be the only causing factor since you're using the same driver version without this problem.

Quote:
Unfortunate, I'd be surprised if all working versions had this issue though or perhaps it's something else related to the system.
well it must be then. perhaps it is the GPU and the factor is more specific than the overall architecture type.

Quote:
Fair enough, your assumption was wrong also.
I had various theories about the problem that haven't worked out so far. I'm still interested to hear what 32bit player you were using though.
Sp00kyFox is offline   Reply With Quote