View Single Post
Old 8th May 2008, 11:46   #8  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAwN_gUy View Post
hello.. i dunno where to post, so...
Here is Ok. Or in Behappy thread.
Quote:
as BeHappy is UpDated to 2.4 bass, and the BassAudio.dll is also updated... can anyone make a package of 2.4, that "WORKS"...
'cause on the main site of bass dll there are no
I can't send you other than the last v2.4 from un4seen, maybe ...
Quote:
(taken form beHappy readme)
Code:
bass_cda.dll    Optional to read CD Audio. Link(1)
bass_flac.dll   Optional to read Flac until v1.2.1. Link(1)
bass_wv.dll     Optional to read WV, WavPack Audio. Link(1)
also from the readme:
"There are some bass*.dll than must be renamed to bass_*.dll to be load properly in AviSynth."

and basscd.dll, bassflac.dll, basswv.dll and basswma.dll must be renamed to bass_SOMETHING.dll, because BassAudio.dll (Bass-AviSynth interface) first need load the main dll (bass.dll) and after any other Bass subplugins (bass_*.dll).
Quote:
and when other plugins are updated, some older plugz show errors, like.. "Bass.dll version 2.2 is needed", and "bass.dll version 2.3 is required" (the first one might be my problem, as far as i have the extermely old beHappy package)
This is a Bass requisite all dll must match the version and also BassAudio.dll (AviSynth interface) must match. The correct procedure to upgrade to 2.4 version is delete Bass*.dll from ...\AviSynth 2.5\plugins folder, load BassAudio.dll v2.4 from the last BeHappy release, and from un4seen site the main bass.dll (v2.4.x) and any other Add-on (v2.4.x) renamed to bass_*.dll

Of course only decoder Add-ons are tested with AviSynth.

Last edited by tebasuna51; 8th May 2008 at 11:50.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote