View Single Post
Old 16th January 2009, 01:11   #7873  |  Link
sidekick2

I'm not sure if this is a format issue, eac3to, or tsmuxer... I've extracted the eac3 audio from Bourne Identity HD-DVD, and also created a normal ac3 conversion from the eac3.

No errors in any applications, but my dd+ track doesn't play on the disk in a stand alone or ps3.

In tsmuxer, I have the vc1 file, .ac3 file, .eac3 file, and subtitles. It sees it no problem as an dolby digital+ file, and everything works as it should, creating the blu-ray disk structure.

Is dd+ broken in tsmuxer as well, or is eac3to not outputting a flavor of eac3 that tsmuxer likes, or???

I'm using eac3to 3.03, and tsmuxer 1.8.8b.

According to the wiki, blu-ray supports dolby digital+. I have the dd+ as a 2nd track, and when I select it, the video stutters and no audio is output. Reading the wiki, it says dd+ for blu-ray needs the 640k core ac3 file. My extract line on eac3to was just a 5: h:\bourne\bi.eac3 (for the audio track) Is there a toggle for eac3+ac3 so it includes the core for blu-rays sake, or is it in there already by using the .eac3 tag?

Or is this a tsmuxer issue (I know it has issues with thd) again, or am I just nuts trying to get dolby digital+ working on blu-ray?

Playing the folder in arcsoft works fine on the pc, with both audio tracks.

Madshi, so far 3.03 is great! Thanks!

** update ** I just tried using older version of eac3to, with the same results. I guess tsmuxer doesn't like dd+ either?!?

Last edited by sidekick2; 16th January 2009 at 05:18. Reason: more info added