View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2008, 20:24   #2089  |  Link
fib0by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
Do not use TSMuxer Import file directly from Blu-ray structure. Only in this case files will be joined together.
Great! But how to include the subtitles? RipBot does not allow to select the subtitle stream and it's not clear to me how to actually get the subtitle from the .m2ts from the BD (which software tools, what are the steps, etc).

P.S.: By the way, after I select the streams, when it says "please wait... remuxing blu-ray to mkv...", can you please add a Cancel button on that window? Right now I have to kill the RipBot program altogether to make it stop remuxing if I make a mistake.

P.P.S.: Also, would be nice to give the user a choice where to put the temporary mkv, instead of burying that choice in the configs (it's easy to forget about it). After selecting the streams, a window should pop-up asking "where to create temporary MKV?" or something like that, with the initial value deduced from the setting in the .ini file, but allowing the user to change it before the mkv starts being created. This would be very useful for people who have 2 hard-drives and always run this kind of big processing tasks like a ping-pong from one drive to the other (it's very fast when source and destination are different drives).
fib0by is offline   Reply With Quote