View Single Post
Old 27th January 2003, 15:25   #1  |  Link
Belgabor
VDubMod Devel

[VirtualDubMod] Bug Report / Feature Request Rules <22/12/03>

If you have a bug report or feature request for VirtualDubMod please adehere to this rules. You'll make life much easier for all of us.
[list=1][*]All bug reports and feature requests go to the Trackers on our project page on SourceForge. You now need to register there to be able to report due to annoyances when we couldn't get back to tracker item submitters.[*]Make sure your request hasn't been reported before! We (the developers) close the items that are resolved, so make sure you select "All" in the status box on the respective tracker (normally only the open items are shown). Please take also the time to look at the current Changlog. You can find this via the SF CVS browser (CVS->Browse CVS Repository->VritualDubMod15->VirtualDub->mod->res->Changes Mod.txt (click on the version number right of the file name))[*]All bugs from 1.4.x have been set to 'Pending'. If you find your already submitted bug is still present in 1.5.x, please reopen your old bug report.[/list=1]

Of course you can also post your stuff in the forum for discussion, but always add it to the respective tracker, otherwise bookkeeping is hell for us and items might slip out. We all are only humans, so we might overlook important stuff if it's not collected at a central point.

I hope this will remove the necessity for most points of my (soon former) signature. (At least its posted now, so I can strike ppl for violation of rule 1 if they don't heed )
If you have a bug report or feature request for VirtualDubMod, be sure to read the rules first.
We give 100% of your donations to the Open Source community

Last edited by Belgabor; 23rd December 2003 at 01:06.