View Single Post
Old 13th March 2009, 17:03   #18  |  Link
Mtz

Tests are on a 5 minutes sample.

Quote:
it's based on directshow, so i suggest to update your ffdshow tryout build
When pressing "Preview" MPC is opening and the message is: "File not found". I have the latest working ffdshow.
Quote:
please try this build
Still XviD settings.
Quote:
please explain better
If SAP checked the user will not see the X264+MKV. You can start the defults with SAP settings and XViD+AVI, but not to be checked that option. Maybe some users don't want to normalize because they want just to copy the audio. It remain checked (which is good for AC3>MP3) even if checked the audio to copy. ColorMatrix is checked by default. Maybe some don't want this or to denoise.
Quote:
please take the profile.txt and post here the modified version
I'm not good at these settings, but I think they are included in RipBot or Megui. Not all stuff because is too much, just the NMT, PS3, Blu-Ray compatiblity. Maybe your values are already good, I don't know well.
Quote:
the main problem is bitrate computing when copying audio
Maybe you'll have some idea how to do this. RipBot can do because first is demuxing the audio, Megui also because it needs the audio demuxed. I don't know if any info software can give the size of audio just after analyzing, but IIRC some version of Gspot show the size of audio. Maybe another program can show it also for other containers than avi. I see the size only at video settings.

At the Set Resolution cursor maybe you can add these values written under the cursor: 1920, 1280, 720.

enjoy,
Mtz
Mtz is offline   Reply With Quote