View Single Post
Old 13th September 2005, 00:55   #207  |  Link
ai4spam
Programmer

@Saligia: No rush with the documentation, take your time - I won't be able to do anything until the weekend anyway. Don't go into too much details either, I just need some examples where the "low-res" detection fails, but the upsampled version works. PM or email is fine (lookup the address in the SubRip manual). As for the .pgm files, they were designed for removal using a VirtualDub and special version of DeLogo that I was working on. Unfortunately, debugging it is a royal pain and I simply don't have the time. I've sent the source to one of the members here, maybe he can work on it. This option will probably be replaced with saving regular .idx/.sub pairs, just like PodPis does, if we can get the removal part grafted onto VSFilter to remove subs intead of putting them in, yet still use the .idx/.sub loagind routines.

@Esc: I've changed the button components because the old ones did not have hints in UniCode, so they didn't work with the new UniCode language format. I'll make them a bit larger if needed. Also, I've shortened a couple of captions in the "Enter new char" form to make all the buttons fit in. All the languages need updating.

Last edited by ai4spam; 13th September 2005 at 01:27.
ai4spam is offline   Reply With Quote