View Single Post
Old 24th March 2013, 13:21   #12206  |  Link
Infineon

Overdrive, I've just checked and these files were put into the SysWow64 already but were not in System32 so I copied them in. Unfortunately this didn't change anything. I think I might have a PATH issue though, I've added the path to the System variables rather than user, hopefully this is correct? However, I notice that if I try to run any of the exe files in my eac3to folder by just typing their name in a command prompt such as 'C:\eac3to.exe' they do not launch, instead it says - 'eac3to' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file'.

If I type 'PATH' into a command prompt here is the output, I can see that the variable I've added is in fact the correct path for my eac3to executables folder (it's the last entry at the end):

C:\>path
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files\Com
mon Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services;C:\Program Files (x86)\Comm
on Files\Microsoft Shared\Microsoft Online Services;C:\Program Files\Common File
s\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Sh
ared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Win
dows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\; D:\Installs\Multimedia\Ripping\eac3
to\eac3to327

I'm wondering why this path doesn't work... any thoughts?

Last edited by Infineon; 24th March 2013 at 13:35. Reason: Realised what the problem is... space before the D:\...