View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2014, 14:32   #11  |  Link
Orf
YAP author

turbojet
Quote:
Yes I meant toolbars and it's mostly ignored to auto hide and glad it's in YAP
Guess you've meant that autohide delay is too long. I think you are right, I'll lower it a bit
Quote:
Scrollbar thumbnail sticks for about a minute the first time for every video I've tried. Consecutive thumbnails go away as expected.
Never seen it myself. Can you give me step by step guide of what you are doing from player start to the point this bug first appears ?
Quote:
Going back to previous window state is what's common and expected.
Accepted. Subject to change before 0.7 will be released
Quote:
pixel shaders for sharpening for me
Did you use it with madVR only ?
Quote:
ok then auto play from library would be welcome and is expected from a media player
Yap has an option On start up/Restore playback(disabled by default). If you close Yap when it is playing something and this option is enabled Yap will resume playback next time it will be started. Is that what you want ?
Quote:
c. not the clock but the currrent timestamp and length of media playing, it's small, tough to see on TV's
I wonder, what is screen resolution of you TV ? And if you talking about fullscreen mode, try to enlarge value of Interface/Fullscreen font size multiplier option. Maybe it will do the trick
Quote:
group toolbar is very confusing
You say it is confusing, but you didn't say why. Groups inside playlist is the feature no others players had I think, and it is one of the things why Yap was created. So may be is just look unusual to you. Look closely at the screen shots, I've tried to illustrate what playlist groups and group seek bar is about
Quote:
for a nicer gui and ability to use madvr, pixel shaders, etc. every pcr software I've used has an average gui at best and lacks a lot of ability
I understand the point. But it is not about just add a support, it's about writing several more players, assuming there're different types of capture cards. We have to be realistic here, it can take unpredictable amount of time....
Orf is offline   Reply With Quote