View Single Post
Old 21st May 2009, 12:30   #15  |  Link
DonDan
Deblender

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojet View Post
Another alternative is to buy, unless you already have, Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 2 or TotalMedia Extreme and use Jay Bee's VC1tweak which works for 32 bit OS or one with 32 and 64 bit support and set VC-1 Tweaker (haali) merit to preferredhave with graphstudio.
I have tested it on XP 32 and Vista 64 with TotalMedia Theatre 2.1.6.113 and 2.1.6.115 patch and it didn't resize like PowerDVD does. I'm not sure if newer versions work but v3 does not work.
I have Arcsoft 2.25.102.52 installed (on win XP pro Sp2), changed the merit for the VC-1 Tweak to maximum and yet I miserably fail at playing interlaced VC-1 m2ts files. I can't get Graphedit to connect a full chain with VC-1 Tweak and Arcsoft in any way. (I have been trying around for half a day now...)
Any suggestions about what to do before I put my PC on fire?
Maybe someone can put up a screenshot of how he could build a chain with Haali and the Arcsoft codec?

Edit: Could it be the diffrent version I have installed? If so where can I get the other from, the officiall site only has v3 now :/

Edit2: Found the old version, installed and now I can play interlaced VC-1. Still can't open it in megui though (that's actually the goal :P ), throws a: "Exception EInOutError in module VC1Tweak_Haali.ax at 0001F91C. I/O error 103."

Edit3: Again I have been proven wrong. It doesn't matter what I open the m2ts with, I can only do it ONCE after every reboot. An a fresh boot I can either check the filter chain in graphedit, play the file or open it in megui. After doing one of those every other action will always result in a complete application lockup and the above error.

Edit4: Fixed by reinstalling both haali's splitter and the tweak... Video now playing but all stuttery. Could encode in megui but the resulting .mkv is this wonderfull: http://i44.tinypic.com/2ql7eoh.png
Guess I should start thinking about just giving up...

Last edited by DonDan; 22nd May 2009 at 14:06.