View Single Post
Old 16th April 2013, 19:07   #12249  |  Link
LeXXuz
21 years and counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbeing View Post
The latest beta release of CCCP codec pack contain a pre-release Haali Splitter 1.13.97.23 from March 4th, 2013, which also includes a new build of gdsmux.exe

innounp -x can be used to extract out the Haali folder if you don't want to use the CCCP installer.

Edit: JEEB posted the Haali 1.13.97.23 installer http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?...&postcount=114
Thank you for the link. Unfortunately the newer version does not change anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyn00b View Post
I'm having the same issue when trying to use eac3to (via Staxrip) on source files located on a 4 TB Windows 8 Storage Space. I found another guy on the Videohelp forums who has the same issue, although he's using MKV2AC3 as the front end to eac3to. I tried replacing eac3to 3.24 with 3.27, but it didn't make a difference. Moving the source files from the Storage Space to a single (smaller) drive solved the issue.

BTW, the failure happens pretty much immediately, and eac3to does not seem to produce a log file.
It seems it is NOT the partition size in general. I removed lots of stuff from my 3TB drive, reduced partition size to 1.5TB and created a 2nd partition of approx. 650GB (so both partitions stay below 2.1TB in total).

However, eac3to still refuses to write to this partition when the video output container is set to mkv. I tried this manually and with MeGUI as front-end.

Just to get this straight: eac3to does not write/create mkv files on it's own. It has to rely on a DS filter, is that correct?

Is it possible to make eac3to work with a different filter to get rid of the outdated Haali filter once and for all?