View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2015, 13:27   #10  |  Link
tsk1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffriff42 View Post
Aw shucks, you're welcome. Beautiful videos. You are not a beginner at this are you?
Which script did you end up using?
Well I am sort of a beginner. I just know basic avisynth command. Your script really really helped . I used the big one in that post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
Wow, you have some serious equipment. I have always been impressed by timelapse done with motorized camera mounts. It takes the video into a totally new, higher dimension. Nicely done!
I just have a sony A7+Nikon D7000 and tripod. All panning was done "In software" using Panolapse . Only one scene uses panning in field. I have an iOptron skytracker, which pans at constant earth rotation speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by manono View Post
I suppose you know already that the one you made at 40fps didn't stay 40fps after YouTube got through with it?
Hmm, but the 40fps video does look smoother. So youtube eats some frames? This sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobojobo View Post
Your videos are awesome.
What equipement did you use for shooting, especially the panning?
Thanks. Full list of equipment

Sony A7 + Kit lens(28-70) : Day scenes
Sony A7 + Adapter + Nikon mount Samyang 14mm F2.8 : Milky way
Nikon D7000 + Tokina 11-16 : City scene(night)

For panning I used Panolapse.
One scene (Mount Ushba with racing clouds which race with panning) I used iOptron Skytracker which is an astro mount. Astro mounts compensate for the rotation of the Earth so you can take long exposure shots of deep sky objects.

For example
Andromeda

And
Orion
tsk1979 is offline   Reply With Quote