SAPikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbristow View Post
Just checking my understanding again:

Code:
MP_Pipeline("""
    	AviSource("P:\Testfile.avi")
	### ###
	InterFrame (FlowPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\AviSynth\Plugins\Dependencies\", Preset="Fast", NewNum=60000, NewDen=1001)
	### prefetch: 20, 4
	### ###
	TDecimate(mode=0,cycleR=2,cycle=10)
	### ###
""")
In this example, prefetch is placed at the end of the code block containing Interframe. Am I correct in assuming this will pre-fetch frames from Interframe, so that they will be ready to supply later to TDecimate? Or (less intuitively), does it mean that Interframe will receive frames that were pre-fetched from Avisource?

(P.S. Before anyone pipes up, I know that I'm using Interframe and TDecimate "the wrong way round". It's actually the best way for the job I'm doing! )

Hmm... This is turning into a usage rather than development thread. Do you want to move this discussion to the other forum?
Yes, that's correct. Prefetch applies to the containing block. Frames from Interframe will be prefetched. Statement position in the script block doesn't matter though, even if you place the statement at the beginning, it will still be effective for the whole block.

I think it's OK to keep the discussion here, since there is few development talk now.

ffms2 builds with 10bit output hack:
libav-9a60b1f / ffmpeg-1e4d049 / FFmbc-0.7.1
Built from ffms2 6e0d654 (hack a9fe004)

Mirrors: http://bit.ly/19TwDD3
SAPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote