View Single Post
Old 18th November 2014, 17:16   #46  |  Link
-Vit-

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Here are my wishes...
All of these will need intermediate textures. I could only do finesharp because it only needed one intermediate value at a time and only the luma, so I could use the alpha. Rarely that simple

(2) - QTGMC in shaders . Well, basic TGMC is pretty short, but needs MVTools2. Has that been converted to GPU yet? Doable with compute shaders but would take more time than I have.

(1) - SMDegain is just a indirect way of using MVTools. So same point as above. MCTemporalDenoise is pretty huge if I recall (and uses MVTools). FluxSmooth is a C(++) plugin, not a script - it's method is the simplest, so probably the most approachable.

(3),(4) dehalo, LSF - need intermediate textures but otherwise very doable.

(5) aWarpSharp. Another C++ plugin. Not looked at it so I don't know the algorithm.

(6) QTGMC noise pathway. Once you have (1), then storing and adding the noise back later is simple. So this is about rescaling noise. Fairly straightforward this one, but whether it will be effective for general rescaling I don't know. More complex if you think about interlaced sources. It's better to denoise prior to deinterlacing then add it back full frame.

DirectCompute or OpenCL is OK. I prefer DirectCompute.
-Vit- is offline   Reply With Quote