View Single Post
Old 25th July 2005, 00:31   #17  |  Link
johnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaByte
Dude, your program rocks

I thought there would be no way to fix the channel order of my ripped DVD-A files with free tools - until I found your program. Can't wait to see the new version.

One thing that might be useful to add in a future version is WAVE_EX support. I fiddled around a bit with the Multi-Channel ToolKit and wavewizard was unable to read the resulting files.

Keep up the good work
Thanks for the compliment

I know i should support WAVE_EX, and i looked at it before (look @ the disabled option in the preferences) but when i was busy with this format i didnt have any vallid wave_ex files to test with, and since then i kind of forgotten it. But since it is called wavewizard it is high on my priority list again. And when im working on it, ill make sure my program will swallow everything mctools can produce .

BTW if you think your mapping(s) might be usefull for others, you might consider posting it in this thread. The mappings are just plain text in the file "mappings.ini".

---

If anyone is interested, i have played a little with vst's and i succesfully called some vst functions from several vst's. So wavewizard might become a VST host sometime in the near future.

Last edited by johnman; 25th July 2005 at 00:44.
johnman is offline   Reply With Quote