View Single Post
Old 10th December 2011, 14:53   #1  |  Link
Zathor

MeGUI: OneClick v.Next

Based upon many requests I put some work into enhancing the OneClick part of MeGUI. As it will take a lot longer than expected to finalize it, I decided to release a preview build of OneClick. I would like to hear your feedback: if it is developing in the desired direction, if there are any bugs, feature requests, ...

Changes so far:
Code:
xxxx improved OneClick encoder:
     - added subtitle control (including delay, language, name, forced/default flag). Feature request #2752988
     - enhanced audio control (added delay, language, name)
     - AVS files as video input supported. Feature request #3412229
     - folder as input supported. Feature request #3429875/#2773587
     - embedded VOB subtitle support (IFO must be available)
     - every OC job will be stored in a unique working directory. Feature request #2798486
     - added option to select default audio/subtitle languages
     - added option to select default working directory
     - remember "Show Advanced Options" setting
     - added option to specify the indexer priority
     - added option to define the project name settings
     - the x264 target playback device settings will be used for resizing
     - Input DAR detection moved from postprocessing to initial opening step
     - added DVD folder + file processing (including PGC support). Feature request #2817190
     - convert TrueHD and DTS-HD tracks with eac3to when the track should be encoded
     - added Blu-ray processing (Folder + Playlist)
[EDIT]Merged with official builds and not available as separate download anymore[/EDIT] Use at your own risk! Also please do not update the MeGUI core with the built-in updater until the new OneClick tool has been added to the dev build.

How to test:
  • Install (extract) the build above to a directory (e.g. c:\tools\MeGUI).
  • Update MeGUI ("Options\Update") and update all files. At least one restart of MeGUI is required.
  • Disable AutoUpdate or make sure that you do not update anymore the core program as on the development server the OneClick changes are not included yet.

Last edited by Zathor; 6th September 2012 at 21:59. Reason: merged with development build
Zathor is offline   Reply With Quote