View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2009, 13:21   #1831  |  Link
BZeeme

2 more minor problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZeeme View Post
I'm trying multiAVCHD (with RipBot264) as a way to back up my "Heroes Season 1" discs to BD9's. I have two

problems with the XMB Menu.

1) One chapter title is "Don't Look Back". multiAVCHD replaces the apostrophe with a space - "Don t Look Back".

2) The background picture is way too dark. I thought the background was black until I looked closely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deank View Post
1) I will see if I can find a workaround for some special characters as ' which are not allowed at the

moment. You can change it to "Do not Look Back"

* edit *: Execute multiUPDATE.exe *** Quote symbols will be replaced by " ` " symbol now.

2) There is a slider: "Thumbnail Opacity". Move it to the far left and you'll see the background. You can play with the settings

in Menu tab-page.

1) Thanks.
2) I thought "Thumbnail" referred to the small picture for each video. Moving the slider to the 'right' gave me what I expected.

2 other problems:

3) I added the BDMV folder for a video with 5 chapters and checked "Keep original chapters" on the Muxer tab. After creating the 'multiBD', the XMB menu shows 11 chapter thumbnails (operational), but the chapter button on PowerDVD 7.3 finds the original 5 chapters. I haven't tried a stand-alone unit yet. (I want the original chapters if possible.)

4) On Windows 7 64bit, multiAVCHD works properly until an update is available - then it keeps appearing and disappearing (and reverts back to built 476). On Windows 7 32bit it works and updates properly. I can then copy the updated multiAVCHD from the 32bit system to the 64bit system and use it until the next update.
BZeeme is offline   Reply With Quote