View Single Post
Old 8th April 2017, 11:05   #19  |  Link
Matching_Mole

I tried YAP 0.8.5 (with anydvd hd) to play a blu-ray but unfortunately I failed, whatever I did. But as I'm not used to the interface, maybe I did something wrong. By the way, maybe more straightforward menu entries ("Play a file" and "Play a disc") would be a great addition to the player.

I tried first to import the mpls and the m2ts files of the movie to the playlist of YAP but it didn't work (i used BDinfo to know the correct files). So I used "import folder" to import all the blu-ray files and I succed to have all the mpls in the YAP playlist. I tried to play the main file but I had an error message ("SQLite: unknown error").

I tried also to run the menu disc and after a long time of running, I got a crash of YAP with this message:

Using VLC I have the menus and the playback easily and with MPC I have the playback easily also.

I tried with several blu-ray, I got each time the same result. I'm using Win 7 64x updated, YAP 32bit (because I plan to use reclock if I succed to use YAP) and the last version of LAV filters, Madvr, dsLibBluray and dsLibDVDNav
Matching_Mole is offline   Reply With Quote