View Single Post
Old 18th July 2016, 14:26   #1056  |  Link
robl45

I did play around with the java just now and it seems that BDsup2Sup java version is now working as it did convert the subs manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
OK, thanks. Unfortunately, BDSup2Sup++ has some bugs that the java version doesn't have, so it is better if you can fix the problem and use the java version.
BTW, BD3D2MK3D tries to determine itself the "best" java exe to run, but it's not easy due to the incredibly bizarre way it is installed. If you wish, you can edit the BD3D2MK3D.cfg file (in the BD3D2MK3D folder) and change the path in the following line:
Code:
set ::config(javapath)         {C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\java.exe}
Note that you should replace the backslashes in the path with normal slashes or double backslashes.
Personally, I use often the real exe, located in "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_92\bin", because the exe in ProgramData are just shortcuts, not well supported by some programs). But due to the version string in the installation path (why?!?), you will have to modify the config file after each new release of java. You may also try to use "java.exe" without the path. That may work, or not, depending of the Java installer.

I think that the commented out LoadPlugin is a bug that happens only when the subtitles cannot be converted to 3D. In that case, hardcoding them over the video is not possible, and therefore the SupTitle plugin is not necessary. The problem is that the SupTitle command is used because it has not be commented out, and the script cannot start. I will fix that bug for the next version. In the meantime, you can re-generate the project with BDSup2Sup++, or simply convert the subtitles manually, comment out the LoadPlugin line, and launch the encoding normally.