View Single Post
Old 30th August 2010, 11:23   #53  |  Link
pistacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD View Post
I noticed that when I select the forced subtitles, when it makes into these copies BD are activated for the duration of the film, so do not full but those are automatic.

Then I have problem, perhaps unique, I can not find the subtitles convicts in Van Helsing, if I leave everything default, turn on the wrong ones, referring to the director's commentary or other
if I try to select another subtitle file, you enable only those standing for the duration of the film.

I tried for two days helping with other tools, I'd give anything to be done, wonder if anyone has had this problem or if a solution exists.

Usually forced subs come in a separate track. However, in some BD (few) can come mixed in the same track as all dialog subtitles.

Perhaps this is what happens in this case. If so there is no way to separate them. One solution would be to get the forced subs separately and add them later with tsMuxer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zecleaner View Post
I have a question regarding the subtitles. Is there any way to customize the font style and size and so forth for them? On my backup I ended up with very small subtitles pushed to the bottom of the screen.
There is no option to change the format of the subs but usually not necessary. The position, size, color and font are taken from the original PGS track. If the Blu-Ray the letters are large and yellow in the conversion will look the same for example. Have you checked as are the original subtitles?

Last edited by pistacho; 5th February 2011 at 13:38.
pistacho is offline   Reply With Quote