View Single Post
Old 24th March 2008, 10:28   #653  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

The option to go to trace mode automatically at startup does exactly that. It works at startup only. Sorry, but as explained above, it is too difficult to change that.

Saving the BOVs infos is a good idea, but IMO the test you suggest is not sufficient. For example, the V/CIDs might have been reordered by VB or Fix. But it should be possible to verify also the last modified time stamp of the files. However, as implementing this is potentially dangerous, I will not do that in the next official release (almost ready.) Remind me later if I forget!
Also, if you use blutach's trick, please note that all menu buttons and BOVs will be marked internally as modified, and PgcEdit will need to save them when you save the DVD. This might not be what you want, and can even be dangerous if there are multiple sets of buttons in some cells, as currently PgcEdit replace them by a single set. So, use that trick with caution.

About the CallSS <-> JumpSS conversion, I have modified it recently, as, unfortunately, it is not possible to convert a CallSS to the current VTSM, because when the command is pasted, I have no way to know what VTS is concerned, and I can't initialize the VTS parameter of the JumpSS command correctly. But, of course, the CallSS to the VMGM are converted, as well as all JumpSS commands.

Last edited by r0lZ; 24th March 2008 at 10:35.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote