View Single Post
Old 20th May 2010, 13:05   #10011  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt8 View Post
^^is this problem with nero & ac3 track of importance so that we have to redo our ac3 tracks? I guess not, because libav has been default since quite a while, right?
You won't have to redo libav decoded tracks, and also not all Nero decoded tracks. But maybe some Nero decoded tracks. Don't know which ones. Some seem to be affected, others not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
No. Only video and audio tracks. That's why I don't understand where are the subtitles if they are not in a specific track.
My best guess is that the HD DVD information records are not correct for that movie. The subtitle information may still be there, but eac3to just misses it, because it's not listed anywhere. The HD DVD menu might still be able to access it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt8 View Post
how does the -shutdown command work? I used it with a command line like "eac3to moviefolder 1) 2: movie.mkv 3: audio.flac 3: audio.dtsma 4: subtitles.sup -shutdown"

but my computer didn't shut down afterwards and just idled.
It should work, but maybe it needs admin rights!? Don't know for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowknight26 View Post
Doesn't work when there are subtitle streams (SRT for example) present. eac3to spits back 'This subtitle conversion is not supported.'
Ah, ok.