View Single Post
Old 16th May 2016, 16:22   #38006  |  Link
CarlosCaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
It's difficult to make this configurable. Some users may share your opinion, others might not. If I added an option for this, it would be hard to understand for most users what the option means exactly.

Maybe you could activate supersampling (see image doubling section)? If you do that, upscaling refinement should work as expected. Of course this solution costs quite a bit of extra performance.
Hey madshi, as you suggest i tried again supersampling on v.19 and madvr still don´t activate upscalling refinements on my resolution movie = 720p, screen =1360x768
double checked on aways 2x supersampling and aways when upscaling is needed,
the image doubles, downscale but not apply the refinements
no image changes and no render times changes even if check all the refinements on high
remember you said one time that supersampling only actives upscaling refinements if screen resolution was the same as movie resolution... still not activating on my situation...
i trie restore default settings uninstal, and copy the new version and begin from 0 but still the same behave
by the time i have to use with only image enhacements with no supersampling, its preety good but has some distortions with ab enabled... thanks for your atention and again sorry for bother you and the others with this situation

Last edited by CarlosCaco; 16th May 2016 at 16:28.
CarlosCaco is offline   Reply With Quote