View Single Post
Old 27th March 2009, 18:48   #2213  |  Link
Furiousflea

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMacFunkin View Post
I know Dolby Digital + is in the Blu-ray stabdard, but i also said that HD DVD dolby digital + isn't Blu-ray compliant ( i didn't feel the need to get technical), as for the original author of this problem, are you sure eac3to is extracting the core dolby digital 5.1? it doesn't sound like it is, also are you fixing your vc-1 stream before muxing (1080i 29.97fps fixed to 23.97 1080p)?
You don't need to do this anymore since versions from a couple of months ago

If what your talking about is after you extract the video elementary .vc1 stream then load it in Tsmuxer it shoes as 1080i instead of 1080p?

It was a bug in eac3to, it's in the changelog if you wanna make sure and will save you a bit of time in furure.

Also you can save time by not doing eac3to -> 6 mono wavs -> surecode -> dts audio. The GUI for eac3to doesn't have an option for DTS output but you if you just do it with the command line you can do it in one go...Very easy...

eac3to your_m2ts.m2ts

This will list the streams and more importantly the numbers 1:, 2:, 3: etc. Find the number that corresponds to the audio you want....Then...

eac3to your_m2ts.m2ts 1:\2:\3:...etc then output, in your case just put a .dts at the end....

For example...

eac3to c:\movie\movie.m2ts 4: c:\movie\movie.dts

This would extract the movie audio into wav and then compress with surecode in 1 go.

You can put in other numbers as well in the same command line if you want to demux\encode other tracks at the same time
Furiousflea is offline   Reply With Quote