View Single Post
Old 19th January 2010, 21:16   #14  |  Link
blusky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
@blusky;
Suggestion:
Reinstall AVISynth, Haali, and FFDShow, the ones at the 1st post of this thread. Sometimes things hiccup, so it may be redundant, but give it a try.
Then unzip a fresh BD-RB, remove all the files from the folder inside the unzipped one and place inside the BD-RBV03106 folder. Just trying to shorten the path to BD-RB.
Place this folder directly in your C:, so the path should look like C:\BD-RBV03106.
Then right click on the REG_MSCOMCTL, and select run as administrator.
Then right click on BD-Rebuilder, and select run as administrator.
Set up your desired backup, and give it another try. Good luck.
Capsbackup, did exactly as you said.

The issue I am having now is that when I right click on the REG_MSCOMCTL file in the BD Rebuilder folder and select Run as administrator I get this message. " MSCOMCTL.OCX failed to load. Make sure binary is stored at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .dll files. The specific binary could not be found."

If try to start BD rebuilder I get this message, " Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid."

I have reinstalled all the other programs as you have said and followed jdobbs how to using the exact same files.

Any Idea or guidance on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.
blusky is offline   Reply With Quote