Thread: DG NV tools
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2010, 22:34   #2422  |  Link
LeXXuz
21 years and counting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharktooth View Post
that's it. you can use RD while frameserving but you cant start frameserving within a remote desktop session.
Makes sense. I will use a VNC session for starting frameserving jobs. Thanks Sharktooth.

I have another problem with DAR of source files. I don't know if it is a problem of DGDecNV or Megui. But since it never occured with DGindex, FFMSindex nor DGAVCdec I guess it might be a problem with DGDecNV.

I'm transcoding a couple of older mpeg2 DVB captures and it seems that Megui does not recognize the correct DAR when DGdecNV is used. F.e. a source mpeg2 file (just the video stream as mpv, no program stream) PAL 720x576, correct DAR is ITU 4:3 (1:1.367521) for this file, but when serving it with DGdecNV instead of DGindex the DAR is simply set to 1,25 (720/576).

Also opening the .dgi file in Meguis Avisynth script creator takes VERY long with mpeg2 source files. Looking at hdd activity it seems that the whole source file is scanned somehow before the preview window is shown and the script generator can be used.
If this is a megui issue, I apologize and will post it in the megui-thread.

Last edited by LeXXuz; 21st August 2010 at 10:49.
LeXXuz is offline   Reply With Quote