View Single Post
Old 28th April 2019, 01:25   #201  |  Link
hotripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi70 View Post
I have a 2080 and I have the stutter issue too. I have no problems at all when im on the 418.91 driver. everything after that version I have the stutter issue. madvr is not reporting any problems and I tried every proposed fix posted here with no improvements.
when im in windowed mode there is no stutter too. it seems to be a full screen exclusive mode issue.
its a shame Im stuck on this driver now that they have released a HDR fix on the latest too.
Yep sounds exactly like what I was experiencing. My fix has worked for me. Sorry it didnt work for you. I cant go back to that driver, I game a lot and don't really wanna miss those updates as I actually play the ones they improved. And I have tried that driver and it only fixed it temporarily but after a couple of restarts over a few days it just came back. So might as well have latest driver, for me anyways. Seems like madvr might need a new update for the new cards but I believe he is busy with his project atm.

Havent noticed Nvidia container using high cpu, and I have been watching during trying to trubleshoot the stutter issue.