translation mod

Re: @ Scipio

Quote:
Originally posted by DVD__GR
Just seen ur work......
it is a hell of a job...
u must have really worked a lot..
Thanks!
.. finally someone who notices the amount of work that went into this project. And I don't even do the software management, since I just take Doom9s Download page and servers (or else traffic would kill my site immediately) - so imagine the great job Doom9 does (although he did it step by step in nearly 3 years, not everything at once).

Quote:
And, remember that if any greek person is in this forum willing to help in a translation site, he/she should be able, at least, to read and write in English. So you shouldn't have problems posting in English
epere4 is damn right here... although it's not forbidden to speak in your language in the translation forum here, it does not make much sense - potential helpers must speak English. I've already made the mistake to speak German with my fellow translators - perhaps you prefer not to repeat that mistake yourself.

---------

Some good news for you (and all other projects): I made Doom9's Download Site accessable via "Anchors" (with his permission of course). I'll post more info on this in the translation guidelines.