View Single Post
Old 28th December 2011, 05:58   #28  |  Link
vampiredom

Quote:
do you maybe think there is any part of your script that would on certain circumstances reset foreign variables?
I don't think so. As far as I know, there are no back-referenced variables possible in AviSynth. I wish there were! Maybe there is something odd going on that has since been resolved. I have made some small changes to my local version lately and I am getting ready to do an update as soon as I have some time and I have found a decent way around the single-quote filename issue with CALL_25.dll.

But I don't think that there is an issue in the script itself that could cause such a thing. When you try to load an AVI file, for example, MpegAutoIndexSource() will fail in the section labeled:
Code:
############################################################################################
# throw errors for incorrect parameters
############################################################################################
Up to that point, the function is mostly just a bunch of string modifications and sanity-checking assertions and stuff.

Last edited by vampiredom; 28th December 2011 at 06:02.
vampiredom is offline   Reply With Quote