View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2006, 00:58   #8  |  Link
unskinnyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzqw
Space : should be fixed (finger crossed)
No, not fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzqw
dgindex is always used ! in mkvmagic.log (at start) what command line is used for dgindex (like) "13:53:15 Dgindex CMD: C:\Programmi\PureBasic4\AutoMKV\exe\dgindex\dgindex.exe -FO=0 -OM=1 -TN=1 -YR=2 -If=[C:\Programmi\PureBasic4\AutoMKV\aaa.vob] -OF=[C:\Programmi\PureBasic4\AutoMKV\movie] -exit -MINIMIZE"
Audio part is working now. Now that I am home and checking the logs, I can confirm that there is no sign of DGIndex in them as you claimed. So what was the problem with that part of the code? Was I correct in my observation that you weren't demuxing the tracks before and hence the reason the audio encoding was failing?

Another problem now is that DGIndex's Information window is suppressed when running (Is it because of -MINIMIZE?). So I am not able to see any progress. To add to the problem, AutoMKV GUI itself totally disappears from view once DGIndex is fired off. A progress bar is a must here, IMO. Either enable the Information window of DGIndex or have AutoMKV itself display the log real-time (like in AutoGK), and if possible, both.

So it is encoding at the moment (at least I think so, since x264.exe got invoked now, but nothing in sight). I am out for the night. Will check back tomorrow for more.

EDIT: I can see the x264.exe window now and yes, it is running.

Last edited by unskinnyboy; 22nd July 2006 at 01:21.