View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2013, 17:55   #1  |  Link
ChibiBoi

Problem importing H264 HD video

It seems like a lot of people have this problem where using DGAVCIndex on HD H264 footage gives them blocks in the video that weren't there before. I'm having the same issue, and I haven't been able to find a solution to it on the internet.

So I tried alternative ways of loading my .TS files. I tried extracting the video into .MKV format and using FFMSIndex and FFVideoSource to load it, but it messes up the framerate for some reason when I load it into AviSynth (it doubles it, or converts it into variable frame rate??) And also when I try to play the video in MeGui's preview window unfiltered, it creates a jerky, stuttering movement where it plays the video forward a few frames, then jumps back one or two frames, then plays the video forward again.

I've also tried using DirectShowSource but I don't think it's handling the interlaced footage very well. It gives me this weird color dropping/ghosting especially with red colors. It's like blended frames, but it messes up the colors.

Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should do? I've attached a little clip:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tr...m_clip_clip.ts

Last edited by ChibiBoi; 23rd June 2013 at 18:00.
ChibiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote