View Single Post
Old 26th July 2015, 03:00   #126  |  Link
foxyshadis
Angel of Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaika View Post
Why I chose only 20 frames of the movie? Video compression lasted 1 hour.
Use -e x265

Quote:
I don't understand. Videos MJPG has fps and similarly MBPG.
Unless you're specifically trying to make an embeddable animation (like an animated GIF), I think what you really want is real HEVC. Built-in alpha channel support is handy, but that doesn't make sense for a normal movie, and compression will suffer without B frames and only a single reference frame.

The 25fps framerate you wondered about is because bpgenc throws away the encoder's framerate and writes its own instead, so it doesn't bother to pass one to the encoder.

Quote:
I didn't know. Strange record and double the waiting time.
Not double, it's the same time whether it's compressed all at once (which means modifying the encoder) or separately. Each plane is just mostly-unrelated monochrome information to the encoder.

Quote:
I see a transition file *.bin. FFplayer reads it as HEVC. Then BPGenc converter puts it into a container of BPG.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/zemyom
Code:
Input #0, hevc, from 'out5624-1.bin':
  Duration: N/A, bitrate: N/A
    Stream #0:0: Video: hevc (Rext), yuv444p(tv) <-- rgb24(pc), 1920x1080, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1200k tbn, 25 tbc
    nan M-V:    nan fd=   0 aq=    0KB vq=    0KB sq=    0B f=0/0
I understand that HEVC not read RGBA and content must be in BPG. Otherwise we will not open.
Same thing, BPG just uses the usual YUV planes for whatever purpose necessary. You have to use bpgdec to get the real information from the bpg header.
foxyshadis is offline   Reply With Quote