View Single Post
Old 9th February 2003, 22:16   #2  |  Link
Morgano

I need some help badly, I have some problems with your guide and was wondering could you explain a bit further please.

Step 3 Says "3. Region Free every IFO and save commands if region code commands were deleted. "

Do I just click on the region free button even if I have ripped the movie to my hdd with smart ripper which has make region free ticked?

Step 6 says "6. In VIDEO_TS.IFO/VMG Overview/Menu Language Unit:, delete playbacks on all your VOB-Ids (1 to 4).

Language Menu Unit 1: [English]
Menu 1: [entry only] (Programs: 2) (Cells: 2) (uses VOB-IDs: 1) Columbia Tristar logo
Menu 2: [entry only] (Programs: 2) (Cells: 2) (uses VOB-IDs: 2) PG-13 Declaration
Menu 3: [entry only] (Programs: 2) (Cells: 2) (uses VOB-IDs: 3) FBI Warnings
Menu 4: [entry only] (Programs: 2) (Cells: 2) (uses VOB-IDs: 4) FBI Warnings

Translation: Columbia Tristar Intro Logo, PG-13 clip, and FBI warnings are bypassed. "

When I open the main IFO file where is the VIDEO_TS.IFO/VMG Overview/Menu Language Unit part (I think I found something at the bottom but there are 8 menu lines there do I just click on the first and then click on delete playback? And repeat for the other 3 leaving 4 not touched?

Step 13 Says "13. Cell 14 (part of Ch 14) is selected by IFOedit as a middle point to strip. Select Cell 19 (Ch 17) as your new split point. Now, stop and read. "

I do not understand this section as I have nothing on the screen appart from some tick boxes but nothing that says chapter?

I must sound like a complete idiot, but I tend to follow things to the letter.

I thought you could just rip the main movie to HDD with IFO files and just click get VTS sectors. I have tried this but when I use Power DVD 4.0 to play the movie get an error which doesnt allow me to play the movie.

The help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Morgano
Morgano is offline   Reply With Quote