View Single Post
Old 18th November 2005, 20:17   #31  |  Link
Ebobtron
Errant Knight

Hello all,
If anyone would like to see the progress of FilmCutter's new feature or more importantly like to help. I have uploaded a new alpha at http://members.aol.com/avsfilmcutter/fcAlpha.zip.

With the current release of AviSynth only internals are working, but the good news is that Fizick found the bug. The info concerning the bug and the test build are here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...974#post737974.

If you want to try the test build you’ll have to modify filmcutter.ini

Make this:
Code:
main window
1 156 86 752 526

write script
2  0

button 1
Look like this:
Code:
main window
1 156 86 752 526

write script
2  0

ForceEFP
1     change the one to a zero to go back to using the release build of avisynth.dll

button 1
Either way, to invoke the list press shift+tab, select a filter / function and press tab to open the function help dialog box.

The string from AviSynth.dll is shown on the bottom and the data should be parsed out into the boxes above (scroll is working).

The other change between the two alphas is I removed the alternate name filter for the list box (plugin_function name). Now every external plugin function is listed twice "Mpeg2Source and DgIndex_Mpeg2Source" are an example.

There is also a script menu function that will display the filters, internal and external and the parameter strings returned by AviSynth, runs very slow but that is not a bug, it is a very slow function.

If you see a string parsing problem please let me know.

There is a lot more to do, but the overall framework for the api, related to this feature, is about done.

One more thing, FilmCutter is set to limit these features to avisynth versions 2.55 and above. It is the oldest version I have to test with.

Thanks for looking,
EBobtron

Last edited by Ebobtron; 18th November 2005 at 20:53.
Ebobtron is offline   Reply With Quote