View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2019, 23:01   #56311  |  Link
Daicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
Are you sure it isn't your TV? That looks like a very different white point and you do not mention what mode you are using for the PLEX. Try Expert Dark Room for both. Are you using madVR's tone mapping or just passthrough?

Sorry, I have no experience with Vega.
Sure.
The TV have same settings and same mode (Technicolor) with Plex and HTPC Madvr.

just passthrough.
:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMU View Post
Daicon

It is also important the FSE (exclusive) or FSW (windowed) you use for Vega. What OS?

PS: No one noticed the image changes a change in Windows10 1903 with HDR passthrought?
Windows 10.
I activated FSE, but dont have any effect different. :-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexkral View Post
That's usually the difference between 709 and 2020. You're using passthrough, or "output video in HDR format" (or 2020 in calibration settings). PLEX is converting to 709.
MMM
I have researched a little, and it seems that the problem continues that way ...

That is to say.
When I deactivate "passthrough", and I select in "calibration" 709, the image (SDR) is very similar in color to the HDR of PLEX (but without the brightness / etc of the HDR, of course.)
When selecting 2020, the image (SDR) becomes more muted, as it happens to me in HDR.

The problem is that I select the options that I select, when HDR is activated in full screen, I always get the SAME result as the 2nd image I have set.

Any solution?
What am I doing wrong...??
Daicon is offline   Reply With Quote