View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2018, 00:30   #27521  |  Link
Wolfe999

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
But I'm also able to read it from your view, Boss, and it does seem that way then. Then again, I haven't keep updated with the thread.. But the Highlighted MrVideo wasn't really called for...that, I view as a little bit of a slap.
It was my intention no to say anything else about this matter (and I promise this will be the last, no matter what I read from here, not even if this gets censored), even when I see that it seems that some people feel the need to intervene in something that doesn't concern them: an exchange of words (no matter how justified) among two adults.

Thinking yourself adept at reading between the lines, you get to some conclusions just analysing my "bolding" of names and decide to throw in some s**t just to fulfill your role of adulator. Don't know why your mind chose to see that highlighting as a slap, but it's just your feverish conclusion, not the truth. It's a pity, because with your first words, you lost the chance to project some reason. Well, you took your path and your decision.

These words by Harlan Ellison (hint-hint about the way I tend to highlight names) have made my life much clearer, hope they help you too:

You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing.

I really hope to be forgotten by you. I promise to reciprocate.
Wolfe999 is offline   Reply With Quote