View Single Post
Old 6th August 2016, 06:59   #17  |  Link
b2kguga

I totally agree with you. Professional apps are a hell to configure. About mocha tracks, in fact the tracker can be improved. Their results, i mean. For example, we can get the data from the tracker to completely remove a object without the needs of using mochapro itself. Removing a logo (or other static objects), for example, in Mocha is very hard.

Your idea of making a tracker be simple and fast is really awesome. This can be used not only for stabilization, but also for object removing as well (Static or moving object). One thing to be considered is maybe implement a scene detector in order to gain accuracy on the tracking/stabilization. On this way, whenever a scene is detected, another track data is performed for the next scene.

The 2 filters i saw for vdub that are suitable for object remover (i.e. tracking/stabilizing) are yours and stabbo. I could give a help, but i´m still learning about Vdub Api while building my own version of LogoAway. When i have enough knowledge on how exactly Vdub Apis can be used i can try helping you on stabilization and object remover techniques.

Last edited by b2kguga; 6th August 2016 at 07:01.
b2kguga is offline   Reply With Quote