View Single Post
Old 7th March 2009, 19:04   #58  |  Link
0xdeadbeef
Author of BDSup2Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceM View Post
If you want I can send you my reader implementation (all written in java). I managed to get quite a bit of info out of it (though, still some options unknown for me).
I guess my SUP(BD) parser is nearly complete right now and I understand most of the fields. I'd take a SUP-Parser for HD-DVD though

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceM View Post
Or we could work together on it? My plan was to make it an open source app... If interested you can drop me a pm or something.
For the moment, this is a one man show. Indeed the project is too small and too "experimental" (other name for "dirty hack") at this time to make sense for shared development. If (and this is a big "IF") I will ever finish the planned core features AND I find the time to restructure and comment the sources to a degree that someone else can make use of them, I plan to release the sources for the common good. I don't think that this will become a big Sourceforge project though. At least it's not planned to become a big"all in one" solution like SubtitleCreator or whatever.
As I already mentioned, I plan to implement only two more bigger feature, where one of them is command line support. Chances are that I'll do only bug fixes after this point.
0xdeadbeef is offline   Reply With Quote