View Single Post
Old 26th December 2005, 05:41   #49  |  Link
Ebobtron
Errant Knight

Hello everyone and Merry, HO HO.
Made some small progress on 0.0.1.3b., but lots still to do.
If you'd like a preview of the new preview?
http://members.aol.com/avsfilmcutter/fc13alpha.zip

The script preview functions now have two modes the first or standard has a frame counter with frame advance and reverse buttons. Also a jump to frame window. The second or w/script editor has the script editor text window displayed in the lower portion of FilmCutter's window and an update button for loading the edited script data into the viewer. Preview w/editor uses the same editor, it has the same menu and all functions of the editor are available for use.

Entering preview can be done by menu or the F5 key. F6 will jump to the preview and begin play from wherever the preview window last was, and then control play/stop in the preview window.

You can jump to any frame directly by entering the frame number into the jump window and pressing enter.

You can change the preview mode while in preview by using the video window menu preview mode selector.

This and future versions will draw a more defined line between the script preview feature and the video viewer.

I have included the current changelog with the alpha.

Oh yea, ever sense the idea of an imported filter/function list was thrust upon me by Fizick, the gray stuff between my ears has been churning the stock edit control functions and I have proven to myself that I could write some code that would draw a colored overlay for the keywords. I am not overly please with the results. You can see it by clicking the syntax highlighting item under script options in the script editor popup menu.

If your new to avsFilmCutter the main page is here:
http://members.aol.com/avsfilmcutter

Last edited by Ebobtron; 26th December 2005 at 07:07.
Ebobtron is offline   Reply With Quote